Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

It was a alright weekend, I saw two movies, The illusionist and V for Vendetta. I thought both films were really good though the Illusionist had the benefits of being a ell costumed period piece.
My wife had her second ultrasound on Friday and Our little one was there swimming away. Kevin seems to be doing well so far in his Kindergarten, he has had Two half-days and seems to be making the change fairly well.
We went to the reine- faire on Monday and Kevin got his first bee sting, not once but twice. The First aide guy was really nice and took care of our little guy, since it was his first sting they kept him around for a few minutes to make sure he didn’t have a allergic reaction and that made me feel a lot better.
Sunday night I didn’t sleep a wink, well actually I think I may have slept from around 4:30 to 7:00 but it was aggravating, fortunately I slept well Monday night.

No comments: