Friday, September 15, 2006

The Weekend…..

At last, At last! The weekend has arrived. Looks like we may be taking young master Kevin up to see Thomas the Tank Engine so that should be fun ( Maybe we’ll come home with a Shoofly Pie!). Besides that I thought I would try to work on my Ptolus campaign and try to forget about work for a couple of days. I have bought a number of non-armored figures for use in the game, now lets see if I can paint them ( I have painted one).


Star Wars
I built a Millennium Falcon kit to use with my miniatures, its just shy of 25mm but look good when you place some figures around it. I am hoping to put together a scenario where the Rebels have to hold off a Imperial attack while the Freighter takes on vital cargo and passengers ( I am not painting it to be the Falcon, just a YT1300). The fellow I have contacted in regards to “Operation ST” has received my package so I should know the results in 30 to 60 days. Miniature Building Authority had some SCI FI proto types that would look cool but they aren’t even scheduled for release. The new WOC SW miniatures expansion is due out in a week, that would be Bounty Hunter, I have seen the poster of what it contains and it has some good models, Yes I prefer Metal to soft plastic, but beggars can’t be choosers.

Speaking of Miniature Building Authority…

The Castle that we pre ordered is scheduled to come out sometime this month, I saw it at Historicon and it looked great

No comments: