Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Heroes….

Heroes is a new show on NBC, basically I goes it boils down to the birth of “Super powers". The show has a number of story lines all connected in one way or another. There is the Cheerleader who is indestructible, The Japanese man who can travel through Time, a mother who apparently has a killer dark side, A artist who paints the future, Brothers who can fly and a Indian man who carry’s out the work and research his father started. Lieing under all of this is a hint to a nuclear blast in New York in 3 weeks and the story of a serial killer who appears to be after peoples brains. I like the show so far, It’s a Clockmaker kinda show, that and Jericho. Now me liking it can only mean one thing, Cancellation, lets hope that last long enough to build a audience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heroes on NBC has only needed two episodes to prove itself to me. This show is amazing! I can't wait to find out what happens next! I used to be in love with Lost, but I think Heroes has surpased it now.