Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Morning….

Nothing hurts so sublimely as Monday morning, the thought that 5 full days of work lay before you Everest before the mountain climber.

We had a OK weekend, Owen has a new routine, wakes up around Midnight, then wakes up between 4:30 and 5:30. I thank the gods that be that he went back to sleep after I gave him his Pacifier at 4:30….That is the suckest time in the world to be woken up.

Kevin had his Soccer game on Saturday morning….At 9:00 frick’n AM!!!! ( who picks these times!!) and was mostly a good boy all weekend. He and I cleaned the floors down stairs while Mommy was out and Owen was asleep ( Or supervising from his swing) so we accomplished something though it was hurried to get it done before the young Master got grumpy.

WWI is only a couple weeks away, spoke to a few people this weekend and I am really looking forward to it. Now if I fit into my Uniform is a different question.

UPDATE: The Operation for our dog, to repair her knee is going to be allot more expensive the originally thought.

QUESTION: Does anyone besides my Wife and I read this blog???

No comments: